A place where I can express and be who I really am.

terça-feira, 20 de agosto de 2013

Not overthinking too much

Sometimes I wish I knew what's going on in my mind, what she wants to say to me. Then, I try to figure it out and nothing happens. Is this good for me? Maybe not, maybe yes, maybe...There's a lot of maybes in my head which I would like to understand. My problem is that I overthink situations, possibilities, circumstances... a lot of them. Not just what's happening now but what happened yesterday and what will happen tomorrow. It's so wearing! I've tried to change my nature and, after that, I've made a huge conclusion: it's so difficult to transform who we are and who we were after all this years, thinking and imagining the same things in the same way. I haven't gave up on that yet and I'm not the type of person who quit that easily, so I have faith that things will be better. One day I will accomplish that and be a wiser and stronger woman who will be able to confront anything. For now, I'm just trying to understand myself as much as I can, therefore the ones who surround me could feel happier. I've learned that it depends on me to live in a positive or negative way. Unfortunately, I'm a pessimist person and that's the first thing I hope I could change in myself. After all, what advantage do I take if I choose to see things like that? Well, I know the answer and you might know that too.We only live once and nothing gets back in time, so enjoy your life, take care the ones you love, be happy and return that hapiness. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Say what's burning in your mind!